Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Keep Warm With Heated Stadium Seat



If there were ever a gadget that I would kill for, this would be it. I am a notoriously frozen person, but I actually like being outside a lot and go to various events involving bleachers. It can be above 60 degrees Fahrenheit and I will be in a long sleeve shirt with a coat on, all the while still shivering.  Although I’m the oddball when it comes to that, I know there are those out there that have a hard time handling the cold as well.  With this you’ll have a slightly more comfortable seat and you’ll get a little extra heat. Even a cushion is helpful, since the bleachers themselves are always cold.  However, having a cushion that produces extra heat will be more than enough to keep the average person warm.  If you put the seat at its lowest setting it will last for 10 hours, but if it’s at the highest it only lasts 2 hours.  The lowest setting will keep the seat at 85 degrees Fahrenheit, whereas the highest is at 135.  The seat is waterproof and will take 3 hours to charge with the included AC adapter.  The seat has 3” of foam padding and a shoulder strap to make it easier to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment